Hello Dunia!

In case you're wondering what's Jomicals, it's simply just Joanne + Chemicals. Lame I know, but what's Joanne without lameness? Anyway, this blog is for my Uni Chem 1 assignment. Feel free to leave a comment. I would appreciate it if you don't copy exactly what I wrote here. Nanti kena plagarism baru tau, then Ms Alice marah!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Ring Ring.

Hello all!

Please bear with this empty blog for a little while more. I spent too much time decorating it and too little time on the main item - the post!

So yeah, do drop a comment and your link as well. Let's link each other up alright? :)

Have a chemistry-fying day. (I know that word doesn't exist, but it exists now! In my Dictionary version J. HAHA!)

4 comments:

Alice Phua said...

Wow! That's a creative name for your blog! Like that! Like the look of your blog too. Looking forward to your posts. Have already clicked to follow your blog.

Joanne Lee said...

hey ms Alice! glad to see you dropping by. thanks a lot. i'm working on my post now. will be posting it soon! thanks for dropping by again. :)))

cre8tone said...

Haha.. like tat oso can?

Anne said...

woahh nowdays the assgmts all dang cool and high tech dy weih LOL! love the blog btw! :)